Nursery Manager – Cambridge
Position: Nursery Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
What are we looking for
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Nursery Manager to work as part of our friendly and supportive team.
Clarence House Cambridge an inviting nursery situated close to the town centre in a town church hall and separate mobile.
Babies enjoy a cosy quiet environment rich with natural resources and each of the main base rooms opens out into a magnificent outdoor space. With so much room to move around the garden opens up so many learning opportunities, and challenges for all age groups. Lots of potential to grow and aim for an Ofsted outstanding, great location – part of a big expanding company with great prospects.
Responsibilities will include:
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- To effectively lead and manage the staff team providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
- To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
- To effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
- To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
- To manage all day to day operations of the nursery.
To be successful you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
Benefits of working for Clarence House Nurseries
We offer a competitive salary, discounted childcare for staff, free parking, workplace pension, opportunities for improvement and the backup of a larger organisation and area supervisor.