Room Leader – Wellingborough
Hours: 40 hours a week
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: £8.20 – £9.00 / hour
What are we looking for
Clarence House Day Nursery in Wellingborough is currently looking for an enthusiastic Level 3 qualified Preschool Room Leader to join our team.
You will be working with preschoolers, being in charge of two staff members.
You will be working 40 hours a week with a salary of £8.20 – £9.00 per hour.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To ensure the highest standard of education and care provided to children in your charge
- To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the room
- To supervise, mentor and support the members of your staff team
- To liaise with parents, carers and other child care professionals providing information as appropriate under the guidance of the Nursery Manager
- To safeguard children
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for a person who is self-motivated, passionate and a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills. You must have a genuine desire to care for children in a safe and stimulating environment. In addition you will be required to have:
- A level 3 or equivalent Early Years Childcare / Nursery Nurse qualification
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a nursery after qualification
- An understanding of the latest EYFS framework
- An awareness of planning, observing and record keeping procedures
- An understanding of nursery safeguarding policies and procedures
What can you expect from us:
- Competitive salary
- On-going training and development
- Free uniform
- Free lunches
- Career progression opportunities within the Clarence House Day Nurseries group
- Pension contribution scheme
Safeguarding is extremely important to us, we will pay for you to have an enhanced DBS check and we’ll fully supervise all employees until a clear DBS check is received.