Deputy Manager / Baby Room Leader – March
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: from £9.50 per hour
What are we looking for
Clarence House March is a small 50 places private nursery.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Deputy Nursery Manager / Baby Room Leader to join our friendly team. In the Baby Room you will be overseeing maximum of 17 children and at least 5 members of staff.
You will be working 40 hours a week with a starting salary of £9.50 per hour.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To ensure the smooth running of the nursery in the Manager’s absences
- To deputize the management whilst ensuring the nursery is suitably staffed
- To ensure the delivery of the highest quality childcare for all children whilst maximizing parent satisfaction
- To lead by example, challenge and support staff to realise and achieve their true potential
- To carry out all SEN within the nursery and complete necessary paperwork
- To safeguard children
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for a person who is self-motivated, passionate and a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills. You must have a genuine desire to care for children in a safe and stimulating environment. In addition you will be required to have:
- A level 3 or equivalent Early Years Childcare / Nursery Nurse qualification
- Minimum of 2 years work experience after qualification
- An understanding of the latest EYFS framework
- An understanding of nursery safeguarding policies and procedures
- Ability to lead a team of adults.
- Ability to work with parents and to encourage their involvement.
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Willingness to continue professional development
What can you expect from us:
- Competitive salary
- On-going training and development
- Free uniform
- Free lunches
- Free staff Christmas party
- Career progression opportunities within the Clarence House Day Nurseries group
- Pension contribution scheme
Safeguarding is extremely important to us, we will pay for you to have an enhanced DBS check and we’ll fully supervise all employees until a clear DBS check is received.