Nursery Nurse Level 3 – Cambridge
Position: Nursery Nurse
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: £6.56 – £9.00
What are we looking for
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse to join our friendly team. You will be a part of our small team and work in a lovely setting with a great garden space and great opportunities within the company to further your career and move up the ladder.
You will be working 40 hours a week with the rate of pay £6.56 – £9 per hour (depending on age and experience).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting children throughout their Early Years stages
- Assisting in the planning, implementing and supervision of children’s activities
- Monitoring and recording children’s progress
- Key worker responsibilities building and maintaining relationships with small group of children and their parents / carers
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for a person who is self-motivated, passionate and a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills. You must have a genuine desire to care for children in a safe and stimulating environment. In addition you will be required to have:
- A level 3 or equivalent Early Years Childcare / Nursery Nurse qualification
- Work experience in child care setting is desirable but not essential
What can you expect from us:
- On-going training and development
- Free uniform
- Free lunches
- Free staff Christmas party
- Career progression opportunities within the Clarence House Day Nurseries group
- Pension contribution scheme
Safeguarding is extremely important to us, we will pay for you to have an enhanced DBS check and we’ll fully supervise all employees until a clear DBS check is received.