Nursery Manager – Cambridge
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: up to £12.50 per hour
What are we looking for
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Nursery Manager to work as part of our friendly and supportive team.
You will be looking after up to 52 children and 9 members of staff.
You will be working 40 hours a week with the salary of up to £12.50 per hour depending on experience.
You must have a pro-active approach and a can-do attitude, with good organizational and delegation skills. As Nursery Manager you will be providing professional leadership and management to the nursery team, effectively managing the day-to-day running of the nursery and ensuring the highest standards of care, education and compliance.
- At least 1 years previous experience as a Nursery Manager
- Minimum of 4 years occupational experience in a nursery setting
- To have held a full and relevant Early Years qualification for at least 3 years
- An unrivalled dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- To effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
- To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
- To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents.
- Competitive salary
- On-going training and development
- Free uniform
- Free lunches
- Free staff Christmas party
- Discounted childcare at the nursery
- Career progression opportunities within the Clarence House Day Nurseries group
- Pension contribution scheme