Nursery Manager Vacancy in Luton
This position has been filled.
Vacancy: Nursery Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: £14 per hour
What are we looking for
We are looking for a highly skilled Nursery Manager for our nursery in Luton. Our privately owned nursery and preschool in Luton is registered for 42 children. We also provide Holiday Club for children under the age of 8.
As Nursery Manager you will be working closely with Operations Manager and our admin team.
You must have a pro-active approach and a can-do attitude, with good organisational and delegation skills. As a Nursery Manager you will be providing professional leadership and management to the nursery team, effectively managing the day-to-day running of the nursery and ensuring the highest standards of care, education and compliance.
- At least 1 years previous experience as a Nursery Manager
- Minimum of 4 years occupational experience in a nursery setting
- To have held a full and relevant Early Years qualification for at least 3 years
- An unrivaled dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
Duties and responsibilities:
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- To effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
- To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
- To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents.
What can you expect from us:
- Competitive salary
- On-going training and development
- Free uniform
- Free lunches
- Free staff Christmas party
- Discounted childcare at the nursery
- Career progression opportunities within the Clarence House Day Nurseries group
- Pension contribution scheme
Safeguarding is extremely important to us, we will pay for you to have an enhanced DBS check and we’ll fully supervise all employees until a clear DBS check is received.
Clarence House Day Nurseries
Clarence House Day Nurseries has been working in childcare since 2003. We operate 11 nurseries in East Anglia and Midlands. We have a strong and experienced management and administrative team to support nursery manager.
Updated on 23/11/2023.