Room Leader Vacancy – March
This vacancy has been filled.
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: £11 per hour
What are we looking for
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Level 3 qualified Preschool Room Leader to join our team in March Nursery.
As a Preschool Room Leader you will be in charge of up to 3 members of staff looking after a maximum of 24 children.
You will be working 40 hours a week with a salary of £11 per hour.
Room Leader duties and responsibilities:
- To ensure the highest standard of education and care provided to children in your charge
- To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the room
- To supervise, mentor and support the members of your staff team
- To liaise with parents, carers and other childcare professionals providing information as appropriate under the guidance of the Nursery Manager
- To safeguard children
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for a person who is self-motivated, passionate and a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills. You must have a genuine desire to care for children in a safe and stimulating environment. In addition you will be required to have:
- A level 3 or equivalent Early Years Childcare / Nursery Nurse qualification
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a nursery after qualification
- An understanding of the latest EYFS framework
- An awareness of planning, observing and record keeping procedures
- An understanding of nursery safeguarding policies and procedures
What can you expect from us:
- Competitive salary
- On-going training and development
- Free uniform
- Free lunches
- Career progression opportunities within the Clarence House Day Nurseries group
- Pension contribution scheme
Safeguarding is extremely important to us, we will pay for you to have an enhanced DBS check and we’ll fully supervise all employees until a clear DBS check is received.
About our March Nursery
Our March nursery is registered for 50 children. It is situated in a homely bright building with a big lovely garden to children to play.
It is rated Good by Ofsted.
Updated on 22/11/2023