We offer Early Years Apprenticeships at all our nurseries.
Apprenticeships are an excellent way of gaining qualifications and workplace experience. As an employee, you can earn as you learn and gain practical skills from the workplace. You will train alongside an experienced mentor, gaining new skills and developing existing ones.
- You will work 35-40 hours per week, earning at least £5000 per year and we will enrol you on a suitable NVQ course.
- To complete a nursery apprenticeship, you must be at least 17 years old.
- There is no upper age limit on an apprenticeship.
- No previous qualifications or experience necessary.
- Apprenticeship may start at any time of the year.
- You must not be taking part in full time education.
If you would like further information please contact us.