All our nurseries are equipped with:
- modern resources and indoor equipment;
- a variety of age appropriate toys;
- outdoor space offering age appropriate equipment including exciting outdoor features, physical play areas, sensory play areas, water features, sandpits and playhouses;
- secure access systems throughout, with most offering CCTV.
Play is a critical medium for enhancing a child’s development and learning. Learning through play is employed across all ages at Clarence House. A variety of play equipment is available to help children develop a range of skills, and great care is taken to choose mainly natural materials that enhance the sensory experiences. As well as toys we incorporate the use of real life items such as brushes pots and pans and gardening tools into play sessions.
Various toys and activities are available to encourage learning in different areas including:
- construction toys such as building blocks, to help children develop fine motor skills, spatial awareness and problem solving;
- tricycles, climbing frames and tunnels to encourage physical activity;
- dressing up boxes, books and touch screen interactive computers that encourages creative play and builds a child’s imagination and creativity;
- role play, den making, and group activities supporting social interaction;
- arts and crafts including painting sticking art and design encourages expression and imagination.
Come visit one of our homely nurseries and you’ll see why so many parents choose Clarence House Nurseries:
- 100% of our nurseries rated outstanding or good by Ofsted;
- a programme of enhanced activities which we call ‘Putting Your Child First’ – most of which are included in the fees;
- Passionate childcare professionals committed to the happy, safe development of your child;
- Happy children playing and learning in a relaxed, homely environment;
- Great resources and opportunities for play, as well as education and learning.
Our philosophy is simple
No matter how old your child – we’ll always ‘Put Your Child First’. And that means you can relax, knowing your child is in safe hands.
The childcare team at your local Clarence House Nursery would love the opportunity to meet you and show you exactly what life at our Nurseries is really like.
Click here to download a brochure